Each 2 ounce sample contains enough paint to cover a 2’ x 2’ square
Paint samples are on sale at Village Paint and Decorating for $3.99 ea.
Color Samples allow you to “try on” a color before you commit to the time and expense of painting an entire room. It can be helpful to see how the color looks in the actual environment. You can paint right on the wall or we recommend painting a piece of poster board then you can see how the color looks on different walls or even in different rooms.
REASONS TO TRY SAMPLING
- Deciding between several shades and tints of a particular color
(light, medium or dark color)
- Seeing how different undertones of a color affect the feel of a room
- Experimenting with several very different colors before deciding on a color scheme for the room
- Seeing how a particular color in a room will “flow” with the colors in adjoining rooms
- Determining how a particular color works with other colors in the room such as fabrics or a rug.
- Seeing how a particular color is enhanced by lighting conditions.
ALWAYS VIEW YOUR COLORS IN YOUR DIFFERENT LIGHTING CONDITIONS
- Direct sunlight
- Indirect sunlight
- Artificial sunlight
Click here to see an interactive chart